RISE HEAT Volleyball Club Director
Brandon has coached at the RISE for multiple seasons and has had great successes. He has the privilege of working under one of the best coaches in the country, Antonio Leao. He studied and grew under his tutelage and can’t wait to share his knowledge with our volleyball community. Below are Brandon’s coaching philosophies.
- I believe in challenging our players.
- I believe in using different approaches on defense and offense based on the abilities of our opponents. My teams will learn multiple defenses and use them based on situational play.
- I believe teammates should be supportive and encourage each other. I have zero tolerance for arguing among the players. The coach does the coaching, not the players.
- I believe team sports should be fun, but I am also very competitive and want to win. It is the coach’s responsibility to figure out a way to do both.
- I believe the mental aspect of the game is as important as the physical side.
- I believe in explaining where players should be on the court and why they need to be there.